When Sky Puppy asked Melony to formulate a soap just for him, she decided to imagine how a WWII fighter pilot might smell! She concocted a robust bar of three distinct layers and even layered the scents: the top is scented with Cuban tobacco, the middle is Bay Rum, and the bottom is rich coffee. And for an added gentle exfoliator, the bar is sprinkled with French press coffee grounds. The bubbly, rich lather will leave your skin feeling soft and nourished, and smelling like a WWII fighter pilot!
Using only nature's oils, these artisan soaps are created in small batches and individually cut by hand, yielding small variations in color and weight. The oils used ensure a hard, yet gentle bar of soap with a rich, bubbly lather.
Ingredients: olive oil, coconut oil, palm oil, distilled water, sodium hydroxide, fragrances, sodium lactate, cappuccino mica, gold mica, coffee grounds
3" Sky Puppy sticker included with purchase
- Fragrance: Cuban tobacco, Bay Rum, coffee
- Coffee grounds provide gentle exfoliation
- Size: approximately 3” x 2.75”
- Weight: bar weighs an average of 3.1 oz.
- Packaging: clear, compostable bag tied with raffia
- Created with 100% joy by Austin Batworks